What is C++?
C++ is a programming language developed by Bjarne Stroustrup in 1989 in bell laboratories. It is a more effective version of the most powerful language of that time i.e. C language.
Since computer programs were supposed to be learned only for the computer and we can not imagine working with them in our real-world scenarios.
Hence a new concept of object-oriented programming comes into the picture to accommodate that and make computer more useful programmers started implementing that using computers and One of them was Bjarne, he created C with objected oriented programming.
Why should you learn the C++ language?
There are a number of reasons to learn this beautiful beast, some of which are :
- C++ is a very good language because of its working ability very near to machine language, therefore even today after that many years it is still standing strong and out of the crowd.
- It provides a huge control over system resources and memory due to which, it comes as a choice for developers.
- It also provides Rich library support to its users which makes it a great choice.
- C++ provides great fundamentals concepts which once cleared gives the great idea of whole computer science languages further learning a new language will be a piece of cake for you.
- This language is easy to learn and very intuitive in use.
- When comes to speed C++ is the King of the Jungle.
- You can make Games, applications, and graphical systems like google map, etc with this language.
Pre-requisites for learning this language:
- A text editor to write some code. In this course, we use Microsoft visual code editor, But you can use any like Bracket, Atom, Sublime text Editor, code blocks, dev c++, etc.
- Any GCC compiler to compile and learn the following written code.
Note:- Above mentioned text editors are actually compiler and vs code is my favorite among them.
Since a language has its own grammar and language writing styles, here you will find some of them too, like so called grammar are the fundamental definitions of the important functions which we have to learn as it is there is no way to bypass them and their writing styles are the syntax which is a must be known for anyone willing to learn this language and we can do nothing but learn these amazing concepts and start writing our code.
So without wasting a single second lets dive into the ocean of knowledge and let’s start learning this amazing language